Winter Exercise Tips.
February can be a hard month to keep up the momentum created by the Christmas binge but the important thing is to keep going, especially if you want to be fit for the summer! The most difficult part of staying in shape for many people is motivation. Staring the gym is the easy part, especially in the New Year but when the fresh exercise routine gets boring, many people start dropping their attendance.
Below are a few tips to keep you going through the winter blues..
- Get a personal trainer.
- Make time for your exercise the same way you make time for eating and sleeping.
- Stay inside (remember workouts can be done in your own home)
- Learn a new sport.
- Remember, summer is coming!
- Get a workout buddy. Friends can be a great motivation.
- Create new healthy habits.
- Buy some new winter active workout gear. There’s nothing worse than being cold when exercising
- Book a holiday so you have a date in your head to work towards.
For real help with motivation please contact Arbrook PT we cover Esher, Claygate, Walton on Thames, Sunbury, Hampton and surrounding areas of Surrey. We have mobile male and female personal trainers who can motivate and encourage you not to stop when the going gets tough.